Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Step Right Up!

We've been engaged for a little over a month now. We have the church and reception booked but I still feel very unproductive. I thought with my killer decision making and serious organizational skills, the planning would be a breeze. This is the day every girl dreams of growing up....the larger than life dress accompanied by a gaudy 9 foot long veil.  Point of the story: I thought I'd have this thing nailed out, but I'm pretty positive there aren't many 9 year olds thinking about how not every dress is going to look amazing on their now much lumpier body or the "no play list" you are requiring from the DJ (or they won't be paid!).

Moving on...We are taking this wedding to the circus and no one can stop us! I was blown away by some of the ideas I've come across on the internets with similar themes. This one comes from Once Wed





(photos via Josh Goleman)


Doesn't this look like so much fun?! That is the kind of wedding I want to have!

Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. i love it! you guys will totally pull this off with extraordinary style!

    ReplyDelete