Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...

Welcome to my new little place on the web :) My name is Lindsay, Your Blushing Bride. For the next year, I will be planning my own wedding with my wonderful fiance. We have been together for a little over 3 years and FINALLY decided to make it official (love you babe ;) ). We are best friends that have the best time with each other. There is no one else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. Alright, enough with the sap!

For our big day, we wanted to make it an event that would be fun, light and something people would definitely not forget. It didn't take long for us to arrive on the idea of having a circus/carnival themed wedding! Before you jump to conclusions, we recognize the extremely fine line with this type of theme...we could very easily let this event slip from classy to trashy. That is why I have you guys now :)

I invite you to take the journey with me as I scour the web for the little details that will make our day truly unforgettable. Let the games begin...(insert circus music "root doot da doot")




1 comment: