Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ciao Bella!

Over the weekend, Andy and I discussed potential honeymoon options. I can tell this is going to be an up hill battle...My philosophy for ALL travel is go big or go home. As for the honeymoon, I want to break the bank. Ok, ok...I have a little sense about it. I would not compromise our finances (and our marriage!) for the sake of a one week experience--but I absolutely want to go somewhere unforgettable. I only plan on taking one honeymoon so I want to make it count!

The dilemma: where to go "big."

This is turning out to be a huge heritage clash. I want to go to Italy, he wants to go to Ireland. Totally different experiences. I really don't see the romance in Ireland but I am keeping an open mind. In addition to my case, I stumbled upon a post from Grey Likes Wedding this week that featured an Italian honeymoon that was breathtaking! Have a look:





I saw these photos and my jaw literally dropped. Stunning! I can just see us wandering the streets of Sorrento, filling our bellies with the best pastas we'll ever eat, enjoying amazing wines and walking down to the Amalfi Coast at sunset. Do I really to do anymore convincing?

If this isn't your cup of tea, any recommendations for a unique honeymoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment